Thursday, January 31, 2013

Museum in Vietnam

Museum in Vietnam.

At the end of January 2013, or so, I was at a museum & village which was a few hours south of Hanoi, Vietnam, Asia. I was there for 5 days teaching the staff English. The director thought I was bad at English. That is why I was not allowed to stay longer. It was a beautiful place surrounded by mountains, trees, plants, lakes, rivers, gardens. People go there to see and learn about how people use to live in Vietnam back 1,000 years ago or so. I was there just to volunteer. i was going to stay for a few months. Instead, I went to a friends house for 6 days in a different providence for the Tet (Lunar Chinese New Years) Holiday. I also went to another city. I was also teaching English to college students at 2 brothers dorm room in Hanoi, Vietnam for the last 2 weeks or so of January 2013. I was kicked out of my friend's house, went to a hotel on Saturday: the 9th of February 2013. Walked around for hours with a large suitcase over my shoulder. Stores were closing for the holiday. I spent 400,000 VND for one night at a hotel. The next day: Sunday: the 10th of February 2013, I flew in an airplane to Saigon, Vietnam to look for work.

I moved to a hotel in Bac Ninh (from FG OR USA), Vietnam on Thursday: the 29th of November 2012.

I moved to Papa Foods in Bac Ninh on Tuesday: the 4th of December 2012.

I moved to Hanoi (from Bac Ninh) on Thursday: the 17th of January 2013.

I moved to the museum on Thursday: the 31st of January 2013.

I moved in with a friend on Monday: the 4th of February 2013.

I stayed at a hotel in Hanoi on Saturday: the 9th of February 2013.

I rode in an airplane to Saigon on Sunday: the 10th of February 2013.

I stayed at my friend's relative's house in a city a few hours north of Saigon for about a week.

I moved back with my friend in district Tan Binh, HCM on Sunday: the 17th of February 2013.

I moved in with another friend in district 8 on Thursday: the 21st of February 2013.

I moved into the Balo Saigon Backpackers Hostel on Pham Ngu Laos, District 1 at 11 AM: Monday: the 8th of April 2013.

I moved to a room for rent in district Binh Thanh around Thursday or so: the 2nd of May 2013, or something like that. I am still living here to this day, so far, until I find a better cheaper place maybe.


January 2013
27 years old
Hanoi, Vietnam, Asia
Joey Arnold, The Original Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment