Friday, January 31, 1997

Star Wars: Special Edition

Star Wars: Special Edition.

In 1997, for my 12th birthday, I saw the three films from the Original Trilogy (OT) of the Star Wars Saga (1976 - 1983) in the big screen. My birthday was on Tuesday: the 11th of February 1997 (for that year). The three films were playing in the big screens, one film per month: January, February, and March of 1997.

I may have saw several seconds of Star Wars before while others were watching it before 1997, and I may have seen bits and pieces of the parody version Space Balls, but I first became a fan in 1997 and I may have seen some of these more than once and I went on to see the Sequel Trilogy of Star Wars in the big screen, multiple times for the Phantom Menace and once for the next two I think, and I liked the Prequels as well.


January - March, 1997
12 years old
At the big screen near Safeway: Forest Grove, Oregon, United States
Joey Arnold, The Original Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment