Wednesday, December 17, 2003

LOTR: Lord Of The Rings

When I stayed my one and only night at the house of Matt Dooney and Jim Westberry, while Matt was possibly not there, I watched the first two Lord Of The Rings films (LOTR) for the first time ever back to back. Afterwards, I was so interested in seeing the 3rd film.

I saw these films one day in like July 2003, and then I had to wait until Wednesday, the 17th of December 2003, or some time after that for when the LOTR III: Return of the King which was a very long cinema blockbuster film that led me in tears of emotions of joy and sadness and it I kept on thinking it was going to end when I was watching it in the cinema in December 2003.

I like LOTR almost as much as Star Wars and Star Trek and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Mario and Sonic and Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan and Tony Hawk and Sim City and Christ and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment