Monday, February 11, 1985

Born Smiling

Born Smiling.

My mom says that I came out smiling. I was looking around. I was curious about the world. Sometimes I feel that I remember the day I was born. I am not sure if they are real memories or fabricated memories, since I have an imagination to make up things. Sometimes, people begin believing their own lies. I cannot say if I can actually remember the day I was born or not, but I feel like I can. I was smiling when I was born. I was not crying like most babies. I was looking around. When I got older, I started asking questions. I wanted to know how things work. I am always curious. With Green Original Oatmeal in my bowl, is Jesus Christ in your soul? Making the world greener with one Oatmeal at a time. You are what you eat. I do want to make the world a better place. I do want to help others.

6 AM: Monday: 11th of February 1985
0 years old
Tualitin Valley Hospital in Forest Grove, Oregon, United States
Joey Arnold, The Original Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment