Friday, June 25, 1999

The Omega Code (film)

The Omega Code (film).

In 1999, when I was 14 years old, me and my family saw the film The Omega Code in the big screen, and I have seen it more than once. It is about the future. It is about a man attempting to take over the world. It is also about this young father who tries to stop him. It is scary.

I also saw Bicentennial Man that year on a Sunday evening. After it was over, I caught the rest of our adult Bible study at our Community Baptist Church in Cornelius, Oregon USA and one at my church told that I should not have seen it and I understand how he feels but I still wanted to see it as the scientist and historian and observer and philosopher that I am.




Possibly during the summer: 1999
14 years old
The big screen in Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
Joey Arnold, The Original Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment