Monday, April 23, 2012

Hiking Mount St. Helens



Hiking Mount St. Helens.

I would hang out with my best adult-hood friend Matthew Thomas Kurtz. I would go to his house. We would play Star Craft, War Craft, Risk, Settlers, Chess, Checkers, Mario, Nintendo, Playstation 3, Magic (card game), and watch movies and shows. We would make videos. We would have many adventures. I miss those good old days.

On one Monday, the 23rd of April 2012, me, Matt, Danny Magna, Mario, and Mikey, rode in Danny's or Mario's car to Mount St. Helen. Matt lives in Vancouver, Washington USA. It took a few hours, even while speeding, to get to the mountain. I had my camcorder. I took some video. Matt turned some of those videos into photos. You can find them on his Facebook (FB). We had some fun while hiking trails for some hours but we did not climb up the mountain. We did not really go up at all. We did see some snow and skiers.



Monday: 23rd of April 2012
27 years old
Mount St. Helens, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Washington 98616, USA
Joey Arnold, The Original Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment