Friday, May 4, 2007

To Save My Mother

To Save My Mother

I am always thinking about my mother. My father was having affairs, for decades, and he was leaving her and living other places. After my one year at my second college, the Appalachian Bible College in Bradley, West Virginia USA, 2006 - 2007, I returned back to the same trailer that I was born and raised in, which is at Rose Grove "Ghetto" Mobile Trailer Park Community: 3839 Pacific Avenue Space Unit # 163 in Forest Grove, Washington County, Oregon, United States of northern America.

I gave my mother the money (almost $2,000 USD) that I earn from the Camp Kuratli during that summer of the year 2007, when I was 22 years old. I was there to save the life of my mother (Marilyn Mitchell of Restore Main Street).

I promised to stay with my mom for at least a year, so that I could support her. I felt conflicted when I saw the opportunity to do Revolution Hawaii. I told my mother about my conflict and I said that I would still honor my commitment to her, but she told me that she would be fine. So, I ended up doing Revolution Hawaii after getting the blessing and approval of my mother.

My mom reunited with her high school friend, Bill Williams Cunningham, and they moved all of her things to his house in Shelton, Washington, United States. My dad helped carry things out of the house. My dad ended up living there after my mom moved out. My dad still lives there. My mom marries Bill in November of 2008. I walked her down the aisle. Bill died in 2011 I think. My mom married Larry Mitchell in 2012. I was not there for that.


2007
22 years old
Forest Grove, Oregon, United States
Boring, Oregon, United States
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Joey Arnold


No comments:

Post a Comment