Sunday, May 2, 2010

Party at the Campbells

Party at the Campbells.

After Blake Edwards Webb died on Sunday: the 2nd of May 2010, I moved in with the family of Jackie and Bruce and Maggie and the brothers Cambells in Portland, Oregon USA. I lived at their house until the day I hopped on an Amtrak train to be a Relief Counselor & Program Staff at the Salvation Army's Camp Redwood Glen in Scotts Valley, California USA. A few days before going, Charlotte Battle let me pack my things from my apartment room 414 in the Alder Housing Apartment: 523 Alder: Portland, OR USA, or the address is something like that. I was able to pack my bags into her van and we stored them at The Salvation Army's Moore Street Corps church. After camp, we took my stuff into her house in PDX. I lived with Charlotte from July 2010 until June 2011 when I moved back in with my dad, where I was born and raised at 163 Rose Grove, Forest Grove, Oregon USA.

At the Campbells, we saw movies in the big screen. We watched the sitcom TV show the Big Bang Theory. We would play Wii video games, especially Donkey Kong and the New Adventures of the Mario Brothers where you can play four players at the same time.

Sunday: the 2nd of May 2010
25 years old
Campbell's House: Portland, Oregon, United States
Joey Arnold, The Original Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment